Thursday, March 13, 2008

Upcoming Shows of Interest

So far I have only been highlighting local comedians. Not to take anything away from them, but let's not forget about the big name comedians passing through our area. I think Rory, Erin and Erik would all agree to take advantage of experiencing comedy at the highest level whenever possible. So here are some dates close by of comedians who already have had hundreds of people write reviews of them:

Brian Regan - 4/3 Richmond, VA @ Landmark Theater
Chris Rock - 4/18-21 Washington DC @ DAR Constitution Hall
Dave Attell - 4/24-26 Virginia Beach @ Funny Bone & 6/12-15 Washington DC @ Improv
Eddie Izzard - 5/1-2 Washington DC @ DAR Constitution Hall
Lewis black - 5/15-16 Washington DC @ Warner Theatre
John Pinette - 5/15-18 Washington DC @ Improv
Kevin Nealon - 9/26-27 Washington DC @ Improv




Happy laughing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you stopped at 3 reviews?????

Steven said...

I didn't realize I had a faithful reader. I have never been much of a blogger as it is, so blogging into the void doesn't appeal to me. But if there are people out there who are interested in reading the notes of a critic, I will press on.